The ‘Changer’ is a super premium unisex crewneck sweatshirt from the highly innovative eco brand Stanley/Stella. Made from an extremely comfortable, easy-to-wear 350gsm brushed fabric. Featuring set-in sleeves, 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem, inside herringbone back neck tape. Also features a self-fabric half moon inner neck section, making one of very few sweatshirts ideal for custom screen printed neck tags. The best of the best in terms of quality. Once they’re printed these sweatshirts can retail for anywhere between £40-60 and up!
Since hitting the market in 2012, Stanley/Stella have become the leading innovators when it comes to sustainably produced blanks. So far they’ve picked up 5 eco-certifications and tick all the right boxes for any sustainability-driven clothing brand, event organiser, design agency, charity or business.
Material: 85% Organic Ringspun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Set-in sleeves
- 1×1 ribbing at neck collar, sleeve and bottom hem
- Side seams
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Minimal size stub label in inner neck
- Half moon self-fabric inner neck – suitable for printed neck tags
- Sleeve hem, armhole and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- 85% GOTS certified organic cotton and 15% recycled polyester
- PETA approved vegan friendly status
- Conforms to OEKO-TEX standards
- Available in sizes XXS-3XL*
*Some sizes available up to 5XL. Not all sizes are available in all colours. Click the link below to see the available colour range and current stock levels.